Project Coordination and Management:
We plan and organize your resources to best amplify your results while examining your processes, skills and methods to better understand your fit as a business. By doing so we are able to move you forward to achieve and surpass goals and objectives so that your output exceeds input at all crucial times. Timescales, budget, and project details are also investigated and fed into the summary process. We assist you to capture project requirements, deliver top quality results, accurate estimates and plan resources. Motivational issues can also be re-aligned where needed with progress carefully charted against budgets and plans. Communication with all parties can also be managed by us to give a controlled and coherent method of operation at all times.
Information and Document Management/Configuration Control:
Our professional services are customized and bespoke to only you, ensuring a good fit and tailored fit solution to all of your requirements. Part of the package is the provision of specialized information and document management solutions, enabling you to save both time and money and reduce your dependence on paper files.
Our system provides you with reliability, security and ease of use, all at the same time. Immediately you will find that our Document Management System provides you with:
- Reduced Costs
- Reduced Storage
- No loss of Documents
- Disaster Recovery
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Document Security
- Process Consistency
- Business Continuity
- Effective Collaboration
- Improved Internal Operations
- Improved Customer Service
- Competitive Edge
- Utilize the best techniques to limit outgoings and maximize profits
- Achieve your objectives in a timely and well organized manner
- Get to grips with the details and take control of the finer points
Contract Administration and Management:
- Manage contracts from the point of execution through project completion and closeout, including keeping track of transactions and all the detailed specifics
Bid Preparation, Project Support and Client Services:
- Make your bidding process less daunting, boost your project support and when needed and maximize your client services
Financial Management and Accounting:
- Strengths include general ledger management, preparation of financial statements, A/P and A/R, coding, payroll, financial analysis, budgeting, cash flow management, internal and external reporting.
- Enhance your knowledge and skills, add expertise to the services offered by you and your staff
Safety and Quality Assurance Management:
- Ensure complete understanding and knowledge of current and ongoing legislation
Project Mobilization Plan:
Enable the project to start as planned. Put the project management system in place and ensure the execution of the project or a project phase by defining teaming responsibilities, organization(s), and initial activities required to mobilize project team(s) and initiate work.